Friday, May 2, 2014

Because I can't help it.

I'm sorry, but I can't help it. It's in my DNA. I love my flowers. So I take pictures of them. And then of course I just have to post them for you to see. Sorry not sorry. 

Here are some pictures of what is happening in my yard/garden as of this beautiful afternoon:

Sweet little Forget-me-nots. 

Happy Shasta Daisies. 

THIS GORGEOUS KWANZAN CHERRY TREE!!!

My majestic Japanese maple. 

My raspberry plant! Yum!

And look at this darling little tomato plant. He's so cute. 

Sunshiny Ranunculus. And petunias. 

A happy dog. 

Pretty pink phlox. 

And even though this wasn't in my yard, here's Kennedy. Because she's adorable in her soccer uniform. With her cute little belly she always pokes out. 

Yay for spring! And flowers! And soccer! And blogging!

5 comments:

Brandon said...

Wow, so many beautiful flowers in your yard! I love the Japanese maple. And raspberries?! Yum.

Irene said...

Oh I LOVE all the pretty flowers you have in your garden, thanks so much for posting them for all to enjoy you have quite a variety :-)
I'm still smiling over your tiny tomato. Sure sure she grows up to be a nice big happy plant with lots of delicious tomatoes.

the mom said...

I would like to worship at the feet of your kwanzan cherry tree... and then the maple.

Yes, it is definitely in your dna. Thanks for sharing your pretty yard with me. I mean us.

And even with all those beautiful flowers, Kennedy is the sweetest thing growing in your garden...

paul said...

Your yard looks fantastic. I'm quite jealous. The only thing I can grow in my yard is moss. Actually I do like the green stuff. I actually encourage it to grow by dousing things with sugar water.

Jennifer said...

I think those trees are especially beautiful. You certainly know how to grow things well. Thank you for sharing your delight in all of them and all their special uniqueness. :)